Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Clever

A clever animation pointing out the world of the nerd, finding oneself crying because they're alone, anyone will clearly feel the weight of being alone some point in time... the difference is stated here, we would happily push those feelings aside when we get that new game. An easy high rating, if you had started this a bit sooner you probably could have added a few more in depth details. But still, overall a great animation.

I noticed the pokéwalker before I noticed her triforce necklace... I am not ashamed, lol

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Always Amazing!

Always amazing work, Jetz!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Great Return!

Finally, after so long, we finally get another episode! I personally loved it, more humor and dialogue to reveal more story than just DBZ. I especially loved the fact that King Koopa and Dr. Eggman would team up, let's see how they are as team mates, I personally get tired of the 9000 joke, but I try not to let that effect the scene.

Narwhals Narwhals

Absolute Victory!

Absolutely deserve a 10 by many people! Funny as hell, only problem is how much it loops, but only after 3 cycles. :)

Other than that, it's the most awesome flash this year (and last) has to offer.

Untitled Mario Movie Untitled Mario Movie

HOO!

All my 5 and 10s are belong to you.

Gangsta Gangsta! Gangsta Gangsta!

10/10

SarezJay responds:

I APPRECIATE YOUR HONEST REVIEW

PatriotClock Sewer Surfin PatriotClock Sewer Surfin

Hey hey

Anything that relates to the turtles is instant win!

TTA Episode 048 TTA Episode 048

NOOO ERICHO!!!

Very good, the suspense is killing me!

We're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it.

Perfect!

Excellent! Just perfectly in sync, even the Mario Guitar solo was perfect! 5's and 10's for you, sir!