Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Clever

A clever animation pointing out the world of the nerd, finding oneself crying because they're alone, anyone will clearly feel the weight of being alone some point in time... the difference is stated here, we would happily push those feelings aside when we get that new game. An easy high rating, if you had started this a bit sooner you probably could have added a few more in depth details. But still, overall a great animation.

I noticed the pokéwalker before I noticed her triforce necklace... I am not ashamed, lol

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Always Amazing!

Always amazing work, Jetz!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Great Return!

Finally, after so long, we finally get another episode! I personally loved it, more humor and dialogue to reveal more story than just DBZ. I especially loved the fact that King Koopa and Dr. Eggman would team up, let's see how they are as team mates, I personally get tired of the 9000 joke, but I try not to let that effect the scene.

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

I don't know how many times I would press the spacebar to stomp them and the thing won't respond. I won't open anything and keep the flash game going with nothing interrupting and yet it'll still sometimes just not respond which is a problem when it all goes down to timing.

Cosby's Quest For Pudding Cosby's Quest For Pudding

Yay

All my Yay and Woo are to you, my friend.

super mario soundboard super mario soundboard

Very Useful

Plenty of choices, but could use some steady volume.

You can't take this You can't take this

Good stuff

You ask for a review, you get it, I want to see what your plans on with this music. Especially the way you're going, there's a bright future ahead of you, don't change your path and definitely don't stop putting your heart into this.

Huanted Forest Huanted Forest

I love it

I love it because I'm into spooky crap. To each his own, right?
It'd be even better if you added some sort of spike in tempo and rhythm.

NightmareTheDragon responds:

Ok, so I made my choice I'm adding more to this. Hopefully I can find the beats I can look for.

Rockman Battle and Chase Theme Rockman Battle and Chase Theme

Very Awesome

Very good work, keeps the energy going, excellent job!